Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is There A Headache Virus January 2010 Swollen Inside Nose/sinus Problems, Ongoing.......?

Swollen inside nose/sinus problems, ongoing.......? - is there a headache virus january 2010

He fell ill with something (probably medical flu / virus) in January this year. Once we arrive in mid-March, I had a sinus infection in each first. I had to have 2 separate 1 during a week of antibiotics, and only almost clear, but for me, never seems to have worked (if my symptoms - headache, runny green / post-flow nose, feeling very ill, temperature - about 38 - 38.3C),

After 2 antibiotics, I finally felt a little better after a few weeks back, but seemed to some of the symptoms. I still have post-nasal drip, sometimes a slight headache, light green, the face of pressure, temperature varies between 36.9 to 37.7, my normal oral temperature is 37 - 37.1C. What I Notiver now on the right side of my nose is so swollen. Its nearly fills the interior of the nose, very soft, red. Find the last time a doctor and said he did not always like octopus (they are not sensitive and grayer, and I'm only a woman, 20 years) said it was swollen only strong, not infrequently in the thoracic Pro / ColdProblems.

Since then she has a little more, and I'm a little tenderness around the nose and the side of my cheek Geting. I was just a 1-One-week antibiotics (Distaclor) on day 5, as I was getting sicker and have severe diarrhea suffered by them ..... even after 5 months I'm back to the doctors again tomorrow ...

My questions are, why antibiotics seem to me to work? Am i reisistent, or something else, not the bacteria? So what could the swelling in the nose? I still have a facial injury, can not be seen outiside both in the nose.

He had a blood test, they said that my protein levels were increased indicating something happened ", but it is sweet, and within ..... Its reach "normal"


Thank you xxx

1 comment:

Someones' Mom said...

Have you tried an antihistamine for allergies? Quite a bit to try to respond positively, the suspects from allergies.

Post a Comment